Editor’s notes: If you were able to join us for our August webinar, How to Effectively Engage Your Ambassadors, you’ll know we experienced some technical difficulties that made a smooth presentation *ahem* challenging *ahem*. We’re already taking steps to ensure our next webinar later this year will run much more smoothly and without interruption.
Natalie and I came together to record the full presentation as it was intended to be seen, including her best tips and strategies for designing really creative and engaging ambassador challenges. I enjoyed the opportunity to dig in and think through challenge creation and planning, and I think you’ll also find the exercise valuable.
As more and more brands are seeing the value in ambassador programs, the stakes are getting higher to create more creative challenges and rewards to appeal these creators.
So, is there a secret sauce to ambassador engagement, creating challenges and rewarding?
When creating challenges, Natalie recommends keeping a checklist to ensure each challenge aligns to specific measurable goals for your program:
- Is this challenge trackable?
- Will this challenge drive sales?
- Does this challenge work towards acheiving a company goal or objective?
- Will the ambassadors be excited to complete this challenge? Would you?
- How much time is necessary to successfully execute the challenge?
- Is the challenge clearly explained?
- Do ambassadors have all the resources necessary to successfully perform the task?
How to Effectively Engage Your Ambassadors
Natalie will be providing a full write-up of her presentation and I’ll update this post when it becomes available.
Download the full presentation slide deck here.
If you’d like to learn more about how SocialLadder can help transform your ambassador program with our end-to-end holistic creator management solutions, schedule a demo.