WHO WE ARE
We love brands and technology. So it’s pretty cool that we get to do what we love everyday. And it’s even cooler that our clients think we’re the “Best Brand Ambassador” tool on the market.
Our technology is used to manage the brand ambassador programs for thousands of events and brands around the world to spread awareness and drive conversions.
Our office environment is laid back and community-driven; discussion and collaboration are at the heart of everything we do. You will have direct access to the co-founders and will be encouraged to share your ideas.
The best part? We are a team of passionate people: Music fans, adventurers, foodies, adrenaline junkies, dog lovers and more. And that diversity, passion, and energy are baked into every corner of our company.
Our culture means everything to us because we do our best work when we are happy, respectful and relaxed. These core values and work ethic are why we were voted the “Best Management Team in the Region 2017” and why we are funded by ex-Facebook, Yahoo and Ticketmaster execs.
So, ask yourself: Are you are an ambitious and motivated self-starter who loves to take an idea or vision and run with it? Does the word “curious” describe you?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you should definitely apply to be a member of the SocialLadder sales team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Account Executive – Full Time
We are searching for an Account Executive who loves the consumer brand space who likes to think big and creatively while maintaining & building relationships. Great candidates can roll up their sleeves and make an awesome impact on our small team right away.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
About this opportunity:
As an account executive focused on growing our DTC and brand client list, you are counted on to generate revenue by acquiring new customers. You are someone who is open to new and exciting sales practices and are committed to enhancing the SocialLadder product & roadmap. You will be partnered closely with executive staff, marketing and product management teams to develop a strategic sales pipeline that leads to growth.
- Key focus is on developing relationships and closing new / existing business within the consumer brand space
- Solutions-focused to deliver creative and effective sales presentations
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction
- Monitors the competition to continually find new account leads
- Leads negotiations throughout proposal process
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
- Help to design and implement new and creative sales strategies
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends
- Gather feedback to help improve and enhance product offerings
- Generate strategic plans to penetrate new verticals and obtain new clients
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize impact
Rockstar candidates look like this:
- Comes to the table with existing relationships in the direct-to-consumer space — industries can include beauty, fashion, food & beverage, self-care, wellness, fitness and more
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business, self-motivated self-starter
- Deliver achievement of revenue goal plan in order to support company growth objectives
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to support existing client growth and enable profitable revenue growth
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Attend industry functions, conventions and in person client/prospect visits as needed
- Leverage contacts within network to expedite sales cycle in the industry
- Has the ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional listening skills; exceptional written and spoken communications skills.
- Engaging and effective presentation skills
- Experience building new business, BONUS if it was a SaaS company, B2B sales role or leading Communications Agency
QUALITIES YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in a related role: Influencer marketing, digital media, agency, ambassador management, SaaS/Enterprise marketing platform (Direct sales related preferred, inside or out)
- Business acumen and strong customer-focused aptitude
- Most importantly, you are a positive person! You’ll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment.
- A self-starter who actively takes on new projects and is constantly trying to learn. Successful people at SocialLadder shine because they are looking for ways to apply their unique talents & interests.
- An excellent communicator, with a high degree of attention to detail, as well as rockstar interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The above doesn’t sound like you but you still think you want to join our team? Let us know why because we always love adding people to our team with diverse backgrounds and experiences to help us think outside the box.
THE PREFERS & MUST HAVES
- Must have a high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility
- Extremely personable and outgoing
- Ability to collaborate with various departments within a company
- Knowledge of social media channels & trends
- Ability to travel (2-4 days/month)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events & outings
- Small team, BIG impact
Job Type: Full-time