Each year we see new food & bev fads come & go. We have seen the TikTok feta craze, “smoothie” beers, & other trends take over the internet.
So here is to another year of social media food trends going viral & exploring new creative culinary experiences.
Food & Bev Trends to Follow for 2023
- Artisanal butter (but we’re not sold on the idea of Butter Boards just yet….)
- THC & CBD culinary products
- Yapoun holly for caffeine & mental clarity boost
- Time-cutting & prepped meals
- Korean condiments & spices – here is a brand we are loving, check out Omsom.
- Functional foods (Think mushroom coffees, products with adaptogens & nootropics)
- Adventurous dining – want to get your fix for chasing waterfalls & brunch? Look no further.
- Tepache, a fermented pineapple x brown sugar beer
- Heritage meats, seeds, & responsible farming
Interested in diving deeper into these food & bev trends? Check out the full article from the Tasting Table here.
Here are a few more updates:
- Liquid Death to launch ice teas
- VPX the maker of Bang has filed for bankruptcy
- Suja Acquires Cold Press Juice Brand Vive Organics
More food & bev news Here.